יום שבת, 25 בדצמבר 2010

Big Brother Israel Season 3 Sivan Avrahami Profile El texto también en español

Get to know the Sivan Avrahami
Is a student of neuroscience at Bar Ilan University, has worked as a stewardess, sensitive, tolerant, dreamy and afraid from Kim. Get to know the Sivan Avrahami
Date of birth: 11.06.84
Luck: Gemini
Current residence and where the original: Or Yehuda, Kiryat Ono originally
Military service: one year of the Ministry of Defence telegram as Cpteit then as family unification House. Then yes Computing Officer
Marital status: single
Study: Ben Zvi High School in Kiryat Ono. Biology Department computers. Bar-Ilan University, now the third year neuroscience
My motto: "Try. Max it work"
Profession / Current Occupation: Student
What is the worst best friend your best friend: tolerance and sensitivity. To be tolerant to the environment have only one thing: do not forget that you yourself is not perfect, you yourself make mistakes sometimes, even if you have a lot of good things in your life, this most probably lucky in any case it does not make you better never late.
Bad feature: indecision. University cafeteria when I can for ten minutes to debate whether to take borax cheese or potato. Restaurants, I get almost always a situation where I'm staying with three options and just says waiter decide for me. Imagine then what I went through when I had to choose a more meaningful things in life
Describe yourself in 5 words: ambitious, smiling, dreamy, sensitive, curious
What is your biggest dream: true joy and peace. Currently I am researching options about what life will bring me there
What was the biggest Ahfadyahah you? Luckily I did not have much Fadyahut. Most of my life especially miracles happened to me saved me Mfadyahut
What is your greatest fear? Loneliness, death and Kim
About the closest person to you? My brother
If you could trade places with someone for one day - who would you choose and why: and "Ramachandran, one of the most interesting brain researchers of our time and made me go towards the following neuroscience books written on the subject. I would like one day to feel what it would be a vast knowledge as he has
What would you change yourself? Physically I'm pretty happy right now parts. Internally I'd rather be successful to be decisive and know what I want to be great
How many friends you have on Facebook? 576
What your friends will be surprised to discover you? I participates in the big fireplace.First time in my life I keep a secret like that absolute. Usually I can keep my mouth when it comes to things related to me. I think it would take them a few good days out of the market
What is the ultimate fun for you? Everything about flying abroad. I'm addicted
What was the hardest moment in your life? Achsnsber my heart the first time
Who sexiest man you? Adriana Lima, Michelle Pfeiffer, Edward Norton, and indeed is no longer with us, but there, just not about Kurt Cobain
Favorite music: Neil Young, Pink Floyd, air, Assaf Avidan, Eviatar Banai
Favorite movie: Shawshank Redemption
Did you first seasons of Big Brother? Who was your favorite among the residents and why? My favorite first season from the beginning was the cow, especially because some months ago I flew with a flight plan from New York to Israel. She was then a stewardess and I. This was the first and last time I saw her I will not forget how short the flight while we talk a little out she left me a very deep seal impression. When I saw her come to the first episode I knew the way she conquered me that she would conquer the rest of the crowd. The second season I did not see during the broadcast because I was deep in school but as a neighbor watched her total I felt great empathy for the final quintet
Thing that annoys you? People focused on themselves, vanity, criticism, liars
What the best advice you received in life? Not think or be governed according to what others think of me
When the last time you cried and why? I cry all the time. The last time was yesterday when I watched the movie: I am sam. Almost every movie I just cried. I could not stop, even long after the movie ended.
If you win, what will you do with the money? Some of the money I will donate the rest will start to build my life
How far will you go to win the sympathy of the audience?'ll Try to just enjoy the experience and I hope sympathy condenser come with it. I am generally willing to go far for things I want in my life, so I guess we'll have to wait and see what will bring the day
Conoce la Avrahami Sivan
Es un estudiante de neurociencia en la Universidad Bar Ilan, ha trabajado como azafata, sensible, tolerante, de ensueño y con miedo de Kim. Conoce la Avrahami Sivan
Fecha de nacimiento: 11.06.84
Suerte: Géminis
residencia actual y donde el original: Or Yehuda, Kiryat Ono originalmente
El servicio militar: un año del telegrama del Ministerio de Defensa Cpteit entonces como Casa de la unificación familiar. Entonces sí Informática Oficial
Estado civil: Soltero
Estudio: Ben Zvi la Escuela Superior de Kiryat Ono. Departamento de Biología de computadoras. Universidad Bar-Ilan, ahora la neurociencia tercer año
Mi lema: "Trate de Max que funcione."
Profesión / Ocupación actual: Estudiante
¿Cuál es la peor mejor amigo de su mejor amiga: la tolerancia y la sensibilidad.Para ser tolerante con el medio ambiente tienen una sola cosa: no se olvide que usted no es perfecto, usted se cometen errores a veces, incluso si usted tiene un montón de cosas buenas en su vida, este probablemente suerte, en cualquier caso no que es mejor que nunca llega tarde.
Mala función: la indecisión. Universidad cafetería cuando puedo por diez minutos para debatir si se debe tomar queso bórax o papa. Restaurantes, me sale casi siempre una situación en la que yo me quedo con tres opciones y sólo dice camarero decida por mí. Imagínate entonces lo que yo pasé cuando tuve que elegir una cosas más significativas en la vida
usted mismo en 5 palabras Describa: ambicioso, sonriente, sensible soñadora, curiosa
¿Cuál es su mayor sueño: la verdadera alegría y la paz. En la actualidad estoy investigando las opciones acerca de lo que la vida me llevará allí
¿Cuál fue el mayor que Ahfadyahah? Por suerte no tuve que Fadyahut mucho. La mayor parte de mi vida, sobre todo los milagros que me pasó me salvó Mfadyahut
¿Cuál es tu mayor temor? La soledad, la muerte y Kim
Acerca de la persona más cercana a usted? Mi hermano
Si pudieras cambiar de lugar con alguien por un día - ¿a quién escogerías y por qué, y "Ramachandran, uno de los investigadores del cerebro más interesantes de nuestro tiempo y me hizo ir a los libros de neurociencia siguiente escrito sobre el tema me gustaría una. día para sentir lo que sería un vasto conocimiento como lo ha
¿Qué haría usted el cambio? Físicamente estoy muy contento en este momento las partes. Internamente Prefiero tener éxito a ser decisivo y sé lo que quiero ser grande
¿Cuántos amigos tienes en Facebook? 576
Lo que tus amigos se sorprenderán al descubrir? Yo participe en el tiempo fireplace.First grande en mi vida que guardar un secreto como la absoluta. Por lo general puedo mantener mi boca cuando se trata de cosas relacionadas conmigo.Creo que los llevaría unos pocos días buenos del mercado
¿Cuál es la última diversión para usted? Todo sobre el vuelo en el extranjero. Soy un adicto
¿Cuál fue el momento más difícil en su vida? Achsnsber mi corazón por primera vez
¿Quién más sexy que el hombre? Adriana Lima, Michelle Pfeiffer, Edward Norton, y de hecho ya no está con nosotros, pero hay, pero no sobre Kurt Cobain
Música favorita: Neil Young, Pink Floyd, el aire, Assaf Avidan, Eviatar Banai
Película favorita: The Shawshank Redemption
¿Te primeras temporadas de Big Brother? ¿Quién era su favorito entre los residentes y por qué? Mi estación favorita primero desde el principio era la vaca, sobre todo porque hace unos meses que voló con un plan de vuelo desde Nueva York a Israel. Ella era entonces una azafata y I. Esta fue la primera y última vez que la vi no voy a olvidar cuán corta el vuelo mientras hablamos un poco, me dejó una impresión de sello muy profundo. Cuando la vi venir al primer episodio sabía la forma en que me conquistó de que ella sería la conquista del resto de la multitud. La segunda temporada no he visto durante la emisión porque estaba profundo en la escuela, sino como un vecino la vio total sentí una gran empatía por el quinteto final
Lo que le molesta? La gente se centró en sí, la vanidad, la crítica, los mentirosos
Lo que el mejor consejo que ha recibido en la vida? No piensan o se regirá de acuerdo a lo que otros piensan de mí
Cuando la última vez que lloraste y por qué? Lloro todo el tiempo. La última vez fue ayer cuando vi la película: Yo soy Sam. Casi todas las películas me gritó. Yo no podía parar, incluso mucho después de la película terminó.
Si usted gana, ¿qué vas a hacer con el dinero? Parte del dinero lo donará el resto va a comenzar a construir mi vida
¿Hasta dónde va a ir a ganar la simpatía de la audiencia? 'Ll Trate de sólo disfrutar de la experiencia y espero condensador simpatía vienen con él. En general estoy dispuesto a ir mucho por las cosas que quiero en mi vida, así que supongo que tendremos que esperar y ver lo que traerá el día