יום שבת, 25 בדצמבר 2010

Big Brother Israel Season 3 Igal Alenkri Profile

Meet Igal Alenkri
He has a short fuse and patient posture, the person closest to him his son in the world is the ultimate entertainment for him is a good restaurant, a bottle of fine wine, woman and music class at Eastern background. Get to know Yigal Alnkeary
Date of Birth: 31.7.60
Lucky: Lion
Current residence and where the original: Ramat Gan
Military service: one and a half at Sharm el - Sheikh in Sinai, a year and a half at the Golani Junction. As NCO.
Marital status: Divorced + 1
Study: 12 years
My motto: Live and let live
Profession / Current Occupation: owner of a sun awnings pergolas
What is the worst best friend your best feature is helping others. My worst feature is that I have a short fuse from time to time ...
Describe yourself in - 5 words: sensitive, perfectionist, a job, ill pose, sterile, big heart
What is your biggest dream: the dream for me is to find the love of my life and build a family. Than to see my son happy life in whatever he chooses to do
What is your greatest fear? Snakes literally (!)
About the closest person to you? My son Harel
If you could trade places with someone for one day who would you choose and why: I would trade places with for one day because he was King Solomon the wise man of course he had 1000 women (which is not bad at all)
What would you change yourself? Would add a few cubes of the stomach, and I would not mind being with the breath longer Achshmazvnim me
How many friends you have on Facebook: 65 and all women I know
What your friends will be surprised to find you: They know me all so I do not think will be surprised
What is the ultimate fun for you? A good restaurant, a bottle of fine wine, a girl at me, Middle Eastern music in the background, and of course how can you without a Cuban cigar
What was the hardest moment in your life? My mother's funeral
Who is the world's sexy to you? George Clooney and Angelina Jolie
Beloved Music: Middle Eastern music, Kobi Peretz, Lior Narkis, especially
Favorite movie: The Godfather
Did you first seasons of Big Brother? Who was your favorite among the residents and why? I watched the first few seasons of my favorites was a cow, a quality and genuine girl
Thing that annoys you? Crooks and liars
What the best advice you received in life: Patience finally pays off
When the last time you cried and why? Two days ago I remembered my mother when I was at the cemetery
If you win, what will you do with the money? After that I may think have nothing to do with it - what is certain part of it I will donate
How far are you willing to go to win the sympathy of the audience? I think I'm a human being interesting enough to not have to go so far