יום שבת, 25 בדצמבר 2010

Big Brother Israel Season 3 Li-Oz Cohen Profile

Get to know me Li-Oz Cohen
Admire the Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist wants to trade places with them, people do not know how sensitive it is physically, he himself would not change anything. Get to know me Oz Cohen
Full birth date and time of birth: 10 \ 5 \ 1985
Luck: Taurus
Current residence and where the original: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv
Military service: I did not do But I volunteered a lot
Marital status: girlfriend, which is actually my military service
Study: Preventive Driving School
My motto: changed lately and now is "patience my dear"
Profession / Current Occupation: I closed the business right now and went back to being a waiter
What is the best your worst? Loyal (bad quality) and love to hate (good quality)
Describe yourself in 5 words: I scratched a swell guy in the world
What is your biggest dream? Be happy and healthy to age 100
What's your biggest Ahpdyahah? Out on a date before that I went to the bathroom lined with toilet paper. Unfortunately, how I raised my pants I caught the tail of toilet paper and walked out of the pose tail Ahtiachbela note
What is your greatest fear? Be a waiter all my life
Who the person closest to you? My girlfriend (I must say that that is the one who keeps me on the dog and things)
If you could trade places with someone for one day - who would you choose and why? Clear that with the guitarist of the "d Hot Chili Peppers
What would you change yourself? Physically nothing, both internally I would like more inner peace
How many friends you have on Facebook? Do not know, I'm not going. About 200
What your friends will be surprised to discover you? I'm more sensitive than people think
What is the ultimate fun for you? Sitting at home with company, laughing and drinking
What was the hardest moment in your life? When my mother died when I was 12
Who is sexiest woman in your eyes? Bar Refaeli. Not at all sucker
Favorite music: red hot chili peppers
What is your favorite movie? Law abiding citizen
Did you first seasons of Big Brother? Who was your favorite among the residents and why? Last season I loved the Aline, that really she broke all the possible stigma that my mother actually
What most annoys you? Stupid people wasting my time, and I can not stand buses
What the best advice you received in life? "You audition big brother"
When the last time you cried and why? Last month, when it brought my cat and he scratched me
If you win, what will you do with the money? Shut debts, Apnke the society, family, friends and then obviously I'll be in debt again
How far you are willing to go to win the sympathy of the audience? Few properly but the border is in turn I hurt someone close to