יום שבת, 25 בדצמבר 2010

Big Brother Israel Season 3 Rinat Gitter Profile

Get to know the Rinat Gitter
She received an exemption from the army, tends to get angry but defines herself as a good sport, I hate when you move her criticism, trying to learn from everything and wants to ensure its future. Get to know the Rinat Guitar
Date of birth: 1989 / 7 / 9
Luck: Cancer
Current residence and where the source: originally from Ramat Gan and now Petah Tikva
Military Service: I wanted to serve my cycle too many girls had sent me a letter home I received "an exemption on the excess girls." I filed an appeal and sent me back it's called for them I did not dodging military
Marital status: single
Education: I graduated accounting (professional) and got real estate license
My motto is: Follow your faith and always will strive to succeed
Profession / Current Occupation: real estate consultant bookkeeper
What is the worst best friend your best feature is the heart of Rahman, the worst feature is that I tend to get angry easily
Describe yourself in 5 words: adventurous, ambitious, good sport, assistant smiling
What is your biggest dream? Be a famous singer and actress
What was the biggest Ahpdyahah you? Achshachgiago my Bat Mitzvah I picked up my cousin and I had a strapless halter (only the collar was decorated with diamonds and held my strapless) and the photographer took pictures of me dancing strapless just fell and I noticed it went on to dance with all his classmates wanted to mother noticed me (and still save video tape was taken not cut it)
What is your greatest fear? Losing the people I love, and of course my dog
About the closest person to you? Shauna Guitar, my twin sister
If you could trade places with someone for one day, who would you choose and why: I would choose to switch places with my dog to know what she feels and what she thinks when she with us, then I would know if you need to change it to do good things
What would you change yourself? Physically eye color and body, both internally I would change my patience
What friends you have on Facebook? 1920
What your friends will be surprised to find out about you? I'm big brother
What is the ultimate fun for you? Neighborhood pub with karaoke acute food and drink
What was the hardest moment in your life? My father was injured due to medical negligence and we got the message that he will remain crippled hand
Who sexiest man you? Paul William Walker and Ashton Kutcher
Music lover: Eyal Golan, David Aaron, Moshe Peretz Kobi Peretz
Your favorite movie: "Just Married" and the films of the Olson twins
Did you first seasons of Big Brother? Who was your favorite among the residents and why? Yossi Boublil first season he was funny and not boring folk second season - Eliraz field is a dream of every woman is real sensitive and bored viewers
Thing that annoys you? Transferred me Review
What the best advice you received in life: to learn from everything
When the last time you cried and why? Birthday was a few days ago my father had given song
If you win, what will you do with the money?'ll See my future
How far will you go to win the sympathy of the audience? To the end as hard!