יום שבת, 25 בדצמבר 2010

Big Brother Israel Season 3 Sivan Dror Profile


Get to know Sivan Dror
Shifra Cornfeld and Einav Boublil that represent the split in her, she hisses chronic, trying to live their desire at any moment Haifa defines herself patriotic. Get to know Sivan Dror
Full birth date: 19.6.82, Saturday at 10:00 am
Luck: Gemini
Current residence and where the source: Haifa patriotic, originally from Kiryat Yam Kiryat Shmuel
Military service: CII NCO gas engineering
Marital status: Divorced plus rare girl
Education: BA in English literature with the perfection of acceptance Gender Studies
My motto: SHAME IS FOR LOOSERS
Profession / Occupation Current: copywriter at an advertising agency Lamm - Margalit
What is the worst best friend your best friend - impulsive, worst - impulsive (and eliminates chronic)
Describe yourself in 5 words: live every moment of desire
What is your biggest dream: to appear at the top of the bestseller list with my 9th book
What was the biggest Ahfadyahah you? Rate Pilates devices. The instructor, I'm more a student. The instructor picks up my leg associated with spring, stretching the muscle and I ... Pampers her noisy fart. Needless to say that I went back
What is your greatest fear? Die erosion cockroaches without leaving a mark in the world behind me
About the closest person to you? Wave, my daughter
What would you change yourself? Nothing. If I change a comma of myself, I'm full score
How many friends you have on Facebook? 1299
What your friends will be surprised to discover you? That I have a mustache if I did not take off two weeks
What is the ultimate fun for you? All the entourage that includes my favorite, whether it is meeting with the folk dance community center in solitary confinement or mixed with club closing in 'torture of Arak
What was the hardest moment in your life? Death of my angel, Mom
Who are the world's sexiest eyes? Do not have fixed, this period varies, as of today - John Does, namely the gauge - the Chanukah songs, one of the most feminine women I've seen and read in my life
Favorite music: Barry Sakharov today, tomorrow David Aaron, the day after Cranberries, next week Eran Tzur Moshe Peretz, and Lady Gaga, Beyonce, RO, Chava Alberstein and Pink Floyd
Favorite movie: Any movie that made me cry like crazy. Syria and M were the heart and strength that made my pillow last request blotter
Did you first seasons of Big Brother? Who was your favorite among the residents and why? First season I was torn between Shifra Einav that they split that in me, opened last season Alireza war room that is one of the shampoo softens
Thing that annoys you? Ahprnim. Especially those dug me "why the filters?"
What the best advice you received in life: to set the clock of the electric boiler automatically to always have hot water
When the last time you cried and why? Every day last week, sometimes with excitement for the big brother, sometimes because of Missouri north of Big Brother, sometimes because I got stuck with the little finger on foot of the table that I wore glasses in the bathroom at night
If you win, what will you do with the money?'ll Have time to sit at home and finish my book, put aside for the title, first, second PhD to my daughter and start a library in the name of my mother. Ah yes, the legs laser hair removal
How far will you go to win the sympathy of the audience? I'm ready to sleep with a spider